1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I had always, ALWAYS wanted to be a teacher just like my mom and aunt. I still kind of do!
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
As a kid, I remember jumping from car to car in the front yard, running through the back yard whispering into walkie talkies… we were wannabe spy kids! lol
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
The middle of my 7th grade year. It was a Virgin Mobile pre-paid phone, half the time I was afraid to use it.
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Call me crazy, but Family Circle is probably my favorite. I used to be a huge fan of American Cheerleader and Seventeen… and then I grew up.
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Right now, I have a roll of ribbon tucked away in my purse for when we’re running errands for my sister’s Quinceanera. She chose a very pretty color, but it’s unpopular and we always have to pull it out to show as an example.