I’m so excited to share my new bible study bag with you! I’ve used just a general reusable bag in the past, but I recently got a Thirty-One Keep-It Tote and it ended up being the PERFECT bag for what I wanted to use it for.
I’ve really been working on my relationship with God and it’s been a struggle because I feel like I’m all over the place, so this bag is in a way a blessing. I loved it the second I saw it! On the front, I embroidered one of my favorite bible verses, Psalm 46:5.
[Tweet “”God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.” Psalm 46:5″]
Inside, I have everything I need for when I want to sit down and spend time with the Lord.
- An Erin Condren notebook that I use as my devotional journal.
- A list of daily focus bible verses (I use an Erin Condren perpetual calendar)
- A copy of Simply Praying: 52 Weeks with God.
- My Sunday School personal study guide.
- A notebook for notes from my Sunday School bible studies.
- An Erin Condren monthly calendar where I write down things going on at church.
I also keep my life planner at the back sometimes.
In one of the front pockets I have a set of bible verse cards that I’m working on memorizing. Since Christmas is around the corner, the set I have right now these advent bible verse cards that I found over at Just a Girl and Her Blog. I also keep a tiny prayer journal where I write down people I want to pray for. In the other pocket, I keep inspirational sticky notes so I can start my day in a positive way. I love that there’s a place for my pens and highlighters, too.
Now every time I’m ready to do my next #SheReadsTruth devotional, work on my Sunday School study, or simply spend time with God, I have a super cute, super functional and super organized bag with everything I need in one place. I just love it!
I’m giving away one of these totes to one of my lucky readers so you can have your very own bible study bag (or whatever else they’d like to use it for!) Simply use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter and good luck!
* I’m a Thirty-One consultant and would LOVE to get one of these bags in your hands if you’re interested. Contact me! This post is not sponsored, all opinions are my own. Giveaway prize will be provided by me.