Mark your calendar, friends, the 2017 Erin Condren Life Planner will be launching on June 1, 2016! I’ve already told you five reasons why I’m excited for the new planners, but today… I’m giving you the entire inside scoop. I got the opportunity to see all the newness for this year’s ECLP and I’m stoked to share everything with you!
2017 Erin Condren Life Planner
Here’s all the options for the 2017 Erin Condren Life Planner. Everything new will be in bold so you can see the updates from last year’s planner.
As always, there will be two calendar options:
- 18 Month (July 2016 – December 2017)
- 12 Month (January 2017 – December 2017)
Last year, we were introduced into new layouts and we’ll have all three layouts to select from this year:
We’ll also have TWO color schemes to choose from:
You’ll then be able to choose from four coil options:
- Rose Gold
This year, Erin Condren is introducing a new Luxe Line with leather-like, permanent, non-personalized covers. The options are:
- Light Taupe and Metallic Silver
- Teal and Metallic Gold
- Plum and Rose Gold
Or you can choose to go with the classic interchangeable covers. There will be:
- 12 new classic designs
- 4 updated classic designs
- 7 metallic designs
The inside features have also been updated including:
- A new vellum overlay,
- perpetual calendar,
- dry-erase boards.
And last, but not least, there’s going to be some awesome new accessories including:
- 2nd Edition Sticker Book
- Gemtone Wet Erase Markers
- Gemtone Elastic Bands
- Watercolor Dashboard
- Watercolor Stylized Sticky Notes
- Metallic Magnetic Page Markers
- Mini Snap-In Bookmarks in Metallic, Classic, and Watercolor
The 2017 Erin Condren Life Planner launch on June 1st is going to be amazing!!!
Erin Condren Coupon
You can save $10 if you’re a first time customer of Erin Condren. Here’s how:
- Click here and sign up.
- An email will be sent to you (at the email you signed up with) with a coupon code to get $10 off!
- When checking out, make sure you’re logged in and enter the coupon code sent to you.
That’s it, it’s that easy!
What EC Life Planner combination are you going with?
DISCLOSURE: This is not a sponsored post. Thoughts are 100% my own. Photos were provided by Erin Condren. I might be an affiliate for products featured on my blog. If you make a purchase through these links, I will sometimes earn commission or store credits.