* This post contains affiliate link.
It’s May. Is that really possible? It feels like this year is flying by! My 24th birthday is like 5 days away and I can’t believe it. I’m not sure I’m ready…
I thought I would share my goals for this month today. I haven’t done that this in a while. The last one was in November actually, yikes!
On the plus side, May is a good month to start again. Since my birthday is in May, I consider it a “new year.”
- Create and stick to a content calendar.
- Work on my blog stats. There was a drastic change from December to now because I stopped blogging.
- Work on social media engagement.
- Film a “plan with me” video for YouTube.
- Organize my Pinterest boards.
- Fit yoga into my daily routine. I’ll be using Yoga Download and am kind of excited!
- Declutter. Big time! I’ll be using The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up as a guide.
- Work on the nail biting.
- Find time for a daily devotional.
- Read once a night.
Starting small for May! 😉
What is one of your May goals?
DISCLOSURE: I might be an affiliate for products featured on my blog. If you make a purchase through these links, I will sometimes earn commission. You can review my policies for more info.